Pentecost Box- For All Ages
The day of Pentecost is the day many Christ followers remember when the disciples received the Holy Spirit in a special way. In Acts 2, Jesus' followers received the Holy Spirit in the form of tongues of fire and powerful wind. During the season of Pentecost, many Christians take intentional time to celebrate and support one another in the gifts given to us by the power of the Holy Spirit. The Sacred Home journey will take people of all ages through scripture readings, prayer, wondering, conversation, serving others and creative reflection. This box is created for people of all ages and can be used with either individuals or families of all types. This box will include:
- Guide to Pentecost- Use the six week guide to engage in the practices provided in the box throughout the season of Pentecost. Connect with God and others through scripture reading, wondering together, love your neighbor challenges and playful prayer.
- Talk and Reflect Cards- Use the conversation talk points provided on these cards to inspire deeper conversation around the table or to reflect on your own (great to pair with journaling or a walk with your Creator).
- Pentecost Postcards- Use the watercolor paints and postcards to create Spirit-led art and mail this to someone else who you see the Spirit working within and/or through.
- Pentecost Prayer Cards- Display the beautiful Pentecost prayer cards with the wooden card stand provided.
- FIRE- Spirit Sighting Candle- Light your candle during your daily time at the table as you reflect on where you noticed God that day.
- WATER- Holy Spirit Shell- The waters of baptism remind us of the Spirit of God calling us beloved children. The shell reminds us of our own baptism and God's love for us. This practice will serve as a daily reminder of our own belovedness.
- WIND- Pinwheel Prayers- Enjoy a moment of playful prayer as you use the pinwheel and pray the breath prayers provided in your guide.
This box is available only for a short time in limited quantity. Expect shipment the week of April 19th.